If you want to establish a solid online presence for your business, the first two things you need to find are a web hosting service and a good registrar where you can create a domain name. In this article, we are going to introduce you to one of the best options right now when it comes to web hosting: TMD Hosting. By going through some of the key features and the overall service provided by the company, you will be able to decide whether it’s optimal for you or not.
TMD Hosting is a company that was established back in 2007 and it attracted a lot of people with its reliable services since then. As many of its competitors, it started with a single data center and paved its way to success over the years. Right now, they have numerous data centers spread in America and Europe, making their services available for everyone in the covered regions. Next up, we are going to talk about the core features offered by TMD Hosting.
Main Features of TMD Hosting Plans
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a web hosting provider is the features offered with each package. At TMD Hosting, there are plenty of helpful features that come as an extra with their plans. Let us show you the most notable features in the following list:
- SSD Storage – By investing into SSD drives, TMD Hosting guaranteed lightning-fast page load speeds for all their clients. Most of the providers set a higher price for their SSD-based plans. At TMD Hosting, every plan is based on SSDs and you can get them for affordable prices.
- Free Backups and Domain Registration – Although $10 might seem like a cheap price for a domain, it can turn out to be a pretty bad deal if you compare it to a $3-$4 web hosting plan with a free domain included. With a TMD hosting plan, you get a top level domain for free. On the other hand, your data will be secured with free automatic backups. If anything goes wrong, you can just restore the backup and continue where you left off.
- No Limit on Email Addresses – Obviously, if you find a provider that offers no branded email addresses, then you should definitely ditch that one. Most of them provide enough email addresses, but the best choice is always to choose a plan that guarantees unlimited email addresses. TMD Hosting is one of the companies that offer unlimited email IDs.
- Free SSL Certificate – In the past few years, it became highly important to get an SSL if you want your visitors to trust your website. It also helps a lot in establishing a good SEO. TMD provides a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for everyone who decides to sign up to their plans and it’s completely free.
- Free Website Templates – If you want your website visitors to come back again, you need to make a good first impression. The free website templates provided by TMD ensure that you welcome your visitors in a proper way. There is no need to pay for premium templates, as this provider provides plenty of them for Magento, WordPress, OpenCart and more platforms.
- SpamExperts Spam Protection – The Internet is full of spam and it is essential to protect your website against it. By choosing TMD Hosting, you will get free spam protection from their partner, SpamExperts.
TMD Hosting Plans and Prices
Shared Hosting Plans
If you want to put your business online or just start a personal website, it is always a good idea to start with a shared hosting plan. It is not only cheap, but if you choose the right provider, you also get plenty of useful features and decent specs. Then, as your website grows, you can upgrade it to a stronger plan at any time with TMD Hosting.
TMD has three different plans when it comes to shared hosting: Starter, Business and Enterprise. The first one is the absolute bestseller; while if you choose the Business plan, you get the best value for your money. If you want to host only one website, you should choose the first one, but in case you want more, then the other two plans will do the job. Each of them is available for Linux and Windows users as well.
The Starter plan costs only $2.95 per month and it gives you unlimited storage, bandwidth and a cPanel control panel for free. With the strongest shared plan, you get a few additional features, three times the performance and they allow you to host unlimited websites for $12.95 per month. The awesome thing is that you get premium support with all shared plans.
VPS Hosting Plans
If your website can barely survive with a shared hosting plan, but you don’t want to invest into a dedicated server, then a VPS hosting plan is what you need. It is similar to a dedicated server, giving you pretty much the same control. The difference is that you are sharing the server with other users. At TMD Hosting, you can choose from the following 5 VPS hosting plans: Starter, Original, Smart, E-Commerce and Super Powerful.
Their best seller is the Original plan, while you get the best value for your money with the Smart plan (as its name indicates). We will show you the cheapest and the most expensive plan so that you can compare the differences. The Starter plan costs only $19.97 per month and it gives you 40GB storage, 3TB bandwidth, a 2-core CPU and 2GB of RAM. If you opt for the strongest plan, you will need to pay $64.97 per month and it comes with a 200GB storage, 10TB bandwidth, 6 CPU cores and 12GB of RAM.
You get to choose a location before choosing your VPS plan: USA, Europe, UK, Asia or Australia. On top of that, all plans give you cPanel or WHM and a free setup. These are fully managed, so you won’t need to worry about a thing while using their VPS.
These are the plans with the highest prices. You can get a powerful server that is fully yours for a reasonable price. As your business grows, you might get to the point when even the strongest VPS plan can’t handle the huge amount of traffic and data generated by your website. By investing into a dedicated server, this problem can be easily solved.
TMD Hosting has 4 different dedicated servers available: Starter, Original, Smart and Super Powerful. However, you can only choose from those data centers that are available in USA and Europe. When it comes to hardware, all dedicated plans have Intel CPUs installed. With the starter plan, you get 1TB storage, 4 CPU cores and 8GB of RAM for $79.97 per month.
You can scale it up to a whopping 4TB storage, 8 CPU cores and 32GB of RAM and it will cost you only $149.97 per month. Their dedicated plans are all fully managed with unlimited bandwidth, free setup and cPanel/WHM included in the package.
TMD Hosting gives you plenty of time to try out their services. You can get a server and enjoy all the benefits for 60 days. In case you are not satisfied with their hosting plans, you cancel the whole thing and get your money back immediately.
It is extremely rare in the web hosting world to get a 60-day money-back guarantee. Most of the competitors out there refund less than 30 days, which is not a short amount of time either. This only shows that TMD Hosting is a serious company that is totally confident about its services, providing the maximum to its clients
Every web hosting provider that wants to ensure a top-notch hosting service to their customers has to keep the server uptime as high as possible. Businesses can lose a significant amount of revenue even if their websites go down for a few minutes. TMD Hosting was absolutely successful so far in maintaining a stable infrastructure.
TMD servers go down so rarely that you can hardly find a hosting company with a stronger uptime. Such a stable service is clearly beneficial for any business. According to the provider, their servers are up and running 99.99% of the time. Of course, we are not living in a perfect world so if anything causes the servers to go down TMD will make sure that your next monthly fee will be cheaper.
Definitely one of the best customer support teams in the industry. According to TMD Hosting, you get a response within 15 minutes after you submitted your question or issue and as it turns out, they are not joking. You can reach them via live chat, tickets and phone. Their staff is not only friendly, but they are also willing to suggest add-ons and features for your project and you don’t even need to ask.
Their phone support is even faster, enabling you to get someone on the line in less than a minute. This service can come in handy if you are new to web hosting and need some help with the setup, features or any detail related to their service. Although the phone support is not always available (you can check out the working hours), you can contact them via live chat and tickets whenever you want.